Pug

Pug

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Trippy Moment for the Day

While we are waiting for the other Hobbit photos, I figured I'd send you an update on my trippy moment for the day. Of course, this pregnancy is completely new to me so every little thing that happens seems astronomical and weird and insane and trippy and fun and NEW. I know for you seasoned veteran mommies out there, my trippy moments will probably cause a yawn but try to bear with me.

This morning, I awoke to some discomfort so I went to move my growing belly out of the way (because it gets itself into interesting positions during the night) and there was a hand or a foot (not sure which yet) protruding from my abdomen. So freaking weird! So of course, I had to try to tickle it....

3 comments:

lindavaicius said...

OMG! that is too presh. I love it when you share those cute lil details about your on goings with lil Hobbit. I wonder if the baby laughed.

Thanks for the smile, Love you mom.

And yes I am waiting ever so patiently for the new photos lol.

Christy and Cynthia said...

Awwww...sooooo cute!!! Love you and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Robin, that is so awesome....
Love you
Diane

Keep the info coming.......