Pug

Pug

Monday, August 13, 2007

Super Scott, the Wakeboard Champion


It was hysterical because Scott was the ONLY one to get up on the wakeboard, much to the chagrin of Ed and Seth. He made it look ridiculously easy and the other men thought that it was going to be simple for them...not so. Nobody else got up on that stupid thing. Not to say I tried....once I saw Seth fail over and over again (Seth was a waterski instructor in the past), I decided it probably wasn't the best thing for me to try just yet.

So here is Scott being a badass yet again. I've been trying to download some of the tubing action but our hard drive is not accommodating my wish! WTF????????????? Stay tuned while I figure it out!

1 comment:

lindavaicius said...

Bad hard drive!! Momma wants to see those pictures! Great decision not to try that board robin, good for you. Scott looks like hes lovin it!Glad to see that you are all having such a great time with your boat.

Love ya,
Mom,