Pug

Pug

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Something to Look Forward To

I love it when there's something to look forward to! No, I'm not necessarily excited about my 33rd birthday (hissssss, I'm still 28, you know). So what is it, you ask yourselves? What could possibly have me so excited that my enthusiastic anticipation has reached a dizzying crescendo?

This:





In exactly 37 days, my beautiful little sister and her wonderful woman will be storming into San Diego .... this poor city has no idea what it's in for!!!! Anyway, it is definitely something to look forward to and I can't wait to see them!!!!! YAY! Whoooooppppppeeeeeeeee!!!! Can we fast-forward time?

2 comments:

Christy and Cynthia said...

Woooooooohoooooooo!!!! I'm so excited! I can't wait to see you guys...and drink...and shoot pool...and drink...and stay up late...and drink...and party...and drink!!!!

Scottito said...

Dont forget that your ass is goin for a ride on the bike that represents the sox on the west coast!!