Pug

Pug

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Thank You to Stacey and Christy!

Thank you, Stacey and Christy, for doing such a great job with the shower! From the cake to the food to the webcam to the all-around good time, it was very much appreciated by Scott, Hobbit and I!

You ladies are the best! And thank you also to everyone who attended! And thank you, of course, for all the monkey paraphernalia....let's hope that the kid isn't afraid of simians by the time it can walk! We had a great time chatting with everyone and seeing everyone!

3 comments:

lindavaicius said...

They did a great job! We had an awesome time!!!!!!!

I'm waiting Hobbit!!!


Love & Miss you so much!

lindavaicius said...

I am so trashed today...why do i have to go to work?????

I mean't to say that I am waiting for Hobbit!!!!

Stacey said...

You are very welcome....I have some photos to upload but I have been bombarded with school work.....
Glad you had a great time. I hope you are in the nesting phase setting up that room! Hobs will be here before you know it.
Love ya.
Stace