Pug

Pug

Sunday, October 14, 2007

BUGGY

So we're headed to Cleveland with a clean slate. Poor Josh Beckett...such a solid performance, only to be let down AGAIN by the less-than-stellar performance of Gagne in G2. WTF?

OK, be warned a stinking nasty Robincita tirade is lingering in the air. On Friday night - the very night where Beckett dominated to the extent of pure bliss - Gagne came out of the bullpen and despite our considerable lead, I groaned. The others, all Sox fans, at our table tried to come to his defense claiming his talent as a pitch and saying that he's having an off year. That's OK with me. Sometimes that happens. But why, OH FUCKING WHY, does Francona feel the need to hand this boy the ball? We managed to pull it off for G1, but why did they pull him in again for G2? WHY? WHYYYYYYYY?????

Gagne has not proven himself. Gagne is not showing himself a worthy pitch. Why the fuck would you put him in when we're in a tie situation? A 6-6 game and you think it's wise to hand the ball to someone that has only proved he knows how to blow a game? WHYYYYYYY????????? I'm bothered. Very, very bothered.

Let's talk bugs. I'm actually hoping that the evil Cleveland gnats make an appearance. I think we're a bit stronger than our Yankee adversaries and I think it would be a bit fun to win despite the pestilence. Bring on the plague! Locusts for breakfast, anyone?

GO SOX!

1 comment:

Christy and Cynthia said...

LOL...those bugs were freakin' hysterical that night. Granted, I would have been crying if I was at that game, but it was fun to watch from the comfort of my own home. Go Sox!