Pug

Pug

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Kicking Me Down

For the last week, I've been sick and out of touch. I apologize.


However, I do need to go off on a bitty tangent because work has installed new computers...which is normally quite a GOOD thing, but the software that they installed is all 2007, which means that the regular meticulous way of doing things has been quite irritating. Nothing works correctly, everything is freaking failing us and when we call IT, they usually just say "we're working on it." We're all trying to figure out the basics all over again...and again... and again....it's horrifying and absolutely frustrating. Try to picture using Word or Excel but not with the functions you're used to...OK, I'm done sulking. It still sucks ass.

The whole point of the tangent is that for some reason, my internet connection at work will not let me sign into blogger. This pisses me off to no end because I have SO MUCH FREE TIME AT WORK. Which means all my posts are now restricted to home until I figure out what the fuck is going on. Bygones. Bygones. I'm breathing freely now. OK, I'm lying. Whatever.


Since I've been ill for the past week, and wanting to catch you up to date, I thought I would post some pics from our kickball league. We actually WON our first game this past Thursday where Scott led off the game with an unprecedented (for us anyway) homerun....and I followed with a solid single and some great snags at short. Dad would be so proud!!! Like our Irish green shirts? Yes, that is wine in my "water" bottle. Got to keep it in plastics, y'know.

1 comment:

lindavaicius said...

Whats this! I'm going to be a "GRANDMA" OMG! When is Scott due??????YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!