Pug

Pug

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

All of a Sudden

Not sure why, but all of a sudden, I can sign into blogspot at work, which as most you know wasn't possible a few weeks ago so I stopped trying. However, they recently updated our computers so I thought I'd give it another go. Lo and behold, I'm in! I feel so gloriously successful!

I don't really have much to post though, so I suppose this will be a boring one. We've been running around like mad, trying to get our house ready for the housewarming soiree we're throwing this weekend. Should be a raucous melee to say the least. Scott even bought a stripper pole for the event, so photos will be posted on Sunday. I'm sure there will be a bunch of drunken idiots who hurt themselves.

I'm excited that I can finally post again from work! YAY! Chat with you all soon!

1 comment:

lindavaicius said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I can't wait to have you back on all the blogs, I've missed you. I bet you are busy getting ready for your trip.