Pug

Pug

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

YAY! More Travel!

Yesterday, Scott and I booked our flight to Bolivia! We get to be there with Livia and her family/friends over New Year's and I can't tell you how ecstatic I am that we made this trip work. It meant so much to me and over the last few months the both of us have jumped hurtles to make it happen. In our final hour, when the plane fares were spiking to almost $2500 per PERSON, we managed to find a flight at half that. Between the both of us struggling against work for the time off, trying to nail down the right dates and then fighting the rising fares, it's been exhausting. Because we lose a day in travel, we only get six days down there but I guarantee they will be action-packed!

Alas, our travel for this year has certainly been abundant but I can't wait for the experience again, and for Scott to get a taste of South America. He's loved Central America so far so I really think he's going to love the food, the people, the simplicity of the culture, the humility ..... I literally woke up this morning and for the first time in awhile, I was hopping to the shower like a little kid.

2 comments:

lindavaicius said...

I didn't know that you were going to there, when are you going?

lindavaicius said...

O.K, never mind. If I had read the blog right in the first place then I would have seen the date, new years.....but what day???hehe.


Yaaaaay for you & Scott!!!my little travelers!!!!