Pug

Pug

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Back to Boston, Bolivia

Hey All,

Good and bad news!!! Good news for the family is that I will be able to come visit this year, most likely at Thanksgiving as I planned. Bad news is that Scott cannot get the days off so I'll be huffing it alone. No sweat though, fun will be had regardless and the hubby will most likely make it for the big family reunion next summer.

I'm excited about seeing Christy and Cindy's house (and plotting a break in at their evil neighbors...shhhhhh), meeting Natalie, seeing my goddaughter and seeing my strong and studly nephew Brendan and my beautiful and bubbly niece Delaney again.

On the other half of good news, Scott and I should be able to hit Bolivia (again for me, first time for him) around New Year's. We're excited and although the flight is a bitch, I can't wait to have him experience South America. He went to Europe and was not impressed so now he has a chance to see something completely amazing! I'm so excited! I cleared it with my work and now we just need to nail down dates.

I'll keep you guys posted for when the Boston ticket is bought. Right now it's cheaper to fly into Bostonia than Providence....but that might change :) Love and miss you all and YAY, I'll see you soon!!!

2 comments:

lindavaicius said...

Yaaaaay! I am so excited that you will be coming to Boston for a visit. We will miss Scott but will look forward to seeing him on our Big Family vacation next year, it will be fun!!!!
Love you,
Mom,

Christy and Cynthia said...

Aw man, what is up with Senor Scottito not being able to make it??? It sucks big, white, hairy ass, but we are very excited to see you!!! Yay!!! My neighbors and the City of Brockton have no idea what they're in for...heehee, snicker, snicker...Love ya much and I can't wait to see your hot, sexy ass!!!