Pug

Pug

Monday, July 9, 2007

Nothing much going on over here.

Over the weekend, Scott and I went out to a yummy lunch. He does odd jobs for the businesses surrounding his hotel and manages to rake in gift certificates to all sorts of fun and expensive places. So we had a nice relaxing lunch at King's Fish House (I ordered NY steak, YUM!) and then continued to be lazy all weekend. We did manage to watch a movie and then just hung out.

I've been making short work of all the Harry Potter books. I'll be done with Prisoner of Azkaban today, and then moving on to book number 4. I started them last weekend. Of course, on the Family Channel, they were having a Harry Potter movie marathon. I managed to see Chamber of Secrets and half of Prisoner of Azkaban but didn't want to see the end because it'll spoil the book.

Yesterday, we went and washed my car, which was MUCH needed. The thing had a perma-coat of filth covering it. Actually, I drove with Scott to bring the car to the car wash and then stood aside and watched as he went to town. It's so sparkly now.

Yes, Dad, I do believe the two wannabe fishermen did use worms on their hooks. I just think we were in a bad fishing spot. They didn't even catch a minnow. Well, probably because minnows are freshwater fish, but you get the gist. Poor guys were so excited to leave, and they went out and bought all this fishing gear, and then they looked so dejected when they didn't catch anything. They didn't even get some seaweed, LOL.

No comments: