Pug

Pug

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Sneak Peek

OK, so I am very close to being finished with my first revisions of my book. It is still unchaptered and very raw, but I wanted to post a "sneak peek" so to speak (can I rhyme or WHAT?) on my writing page. Go to robincita-writing.blogspot.com for a little amuse-bouche...something to tickle your palate hopefully.

And anyone who does read the little piece, please be honest. I don't care if you don't like it ... well, I do, but I'm not one of those peeps that am overly bothered by your criticism. Be honest, and I hope you enjoy the little teaser.

1 comment:

lindavaicius said...

Wow! where do you find the time to do all of that reading? I remember your teenage years when you were always in your room reading and then would go out at night, remember that? anyway, I'll check it out when I get a chance.

Love you,
Momma,