Pug

Pug

Monday, July 30, 2007

Crispy Robincita

Oh, boy! We went out on the boat yesterday and man, did I get fried! I'll post a pic later of my bright red lobster face when I get home.

Other than that, nothing extraordinary happened this weekend. I went into a cleaning fit on Saturday and litereally was dusting things, pulling things out to clean underneath them....it was time consuming, and I actually feel that I didn't get much done even though I know that I did.

Scott, Ed and Nick jumped in the water yesterday to do some knee-boarding and tubing. I got some great pics so come back later to see some fun wipeouts or in the very least, looks of intense concentration or pure childish excitement depending on who's in the pic.

Chat with you later! Peace out!

2 comments:

lindavaicius said...

Great! I can't wait to see the photos, I will be checking back in later.

Much Love,
Mom,

Christy and Cynthia said...

Bring on the pictures, sista!!!